Champions of Best Practice
Solving the Non-combustible Challenge with Keyfix Cavity Tray Systems CPD Webinar
Posted on 19 Aug 2021
Fire safety is a vital consideration in the design of high rise buildings.
Keyfix, part of the Keystone Group of companies, specialises in the development of masonry accessories including builder’s metal work and fixings. Synergising 30+ years of Keystone experience in structural steel including lintels and masonry support, Keyfix fills the gap to provide the complete non-combustible solution for the external cavity.
Keyfix is setting new standards in the delivery of non-combustible (NC) cavity systems for projects requiring Document B compliance in buildings over 18m high utilising steel frame systems in the external cavity.
Keyfix is hosting free CPD webinars developed to educate architects and specifiers in solving the non-combustible challenge. The CPD will provide key insight into the specification of Document B compliant non-combustible cavity tray solutions which meet the needs of regulators, insurers, developers and installers in buildings over 18m.
The CPD will cover the following:
- The non-combustible challenge in high rise buildings over 18m
- What is Document B and how to achieve compliance?
- Nine key considerations when specifying non-combustible cavity tray systems
- Key features and benefits of Keyfix non-combustible cavity tray systems
- Design and installation considerations
- Specification advice, tools and support
These FREE CPD webinars are running every Wednesday at 1pm. To book your FREE place on the Keyfix webinar please click here