Non-combustible Cavity Tray Lintel
In buildings over 18m in height, Document B prevents the use of plastic DPCs. Galvanised lintels cannot be used without a DPC, as the DPC protects the galvanised surface against attack from chemicals present within mortars etc. Stainless steel trays cannot be used with galvanised lintels due to galvanic corrosion caused by reactions between dissimilar materials.
The Keyfix Non-combustible Cavity Tray Lintel (NCCTL) offers a non-combustible stainless steel single leaf lintel with combined Cavity Tray.
For use in an exterior masonry skin in conjunction with a non-masonry inner leaf such as a steel frame system, the NCCTL is a highly efficient and practical solution to the challenge of non-combustible cavity detailing.Enquire Now
- Non-combustible Class A1 for compliance with Document B in buildings over 18m high
- Stainless steel construction with mechanically fixed watertight Stop Ends
- Facilitates speedy installation
- Utilises traditional onsite trades, no additional specialist skills required
- Standard load-bearing capabilities
Why Specify Keyfix NCCTL?
Non-combustible Class A1 Compliant
High Performance Stainless Steel
Mechanically Fixed Stop Ends
Ease of Installation
Utilises Traditional Onsite Trades